5 business tools that are must haves for photographers!
I’ve tried just about every business tool there is under the sun! Here is my list of the very best ones that I could not run my business without!
- Flodesk- This email marketing platform has been a complete game changer when it comes to my emails. I can easily design emails that people love to get. I can easily duplicate one email and customize it so quickly. It has gorgeous templates and immersive forms to choose from. And you can see all the behind the scene analytics as well. Use Click here: to receive 50% off your subscription! This is worth every penny!
- 17hats- After much research on which platform to use.. I chose 17hats a few years ago. It’s been such a great tool with my business. I can’t imagine running it without. I use it to stay organized with clients, sessions, invoicing, taxes, emails are all automated/customized, etc. Use this link to receive 50% off your 1 year subscription!
- Session- This has been my favorite for setting up online booking and mini session events. Completely simplifies the booking process. Check it out here!
- Pixieset- I have used Pixieset for years for my online galleries. I love it’s clean look, it makes the most beautiful galleries! And it also simple to use for my clients. Get an additional 250mb of storage free when you use this link!
- Pic-Time- This is another online gallery that I just started using this year. I love that it has automated campaigns! And if you offer collections it is perfect for that! Use the code: KTYTGQ to get one free month!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post/content are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I only share about companies that I truly believe in.